What is it?
Professional Growth Starts Here!
ICAHN Professional Education Services offers you and your hospital opportunities to improve skills, enhance knowledge, and increase professionalism. We focus on continuing education webinars and workforce development seminars that meet the ever-changing needs of rural providers and specialize in healthcare leadership and management courses, as well as clinical programs for nurses and allied health professionals.
With 24/7 access through our Workforce Academy, it has never been easier for staff to access high-quality education.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What ICAHN Offers
Pre-pay and save! Through our 12-month pre-paid VIP Education Subscription, you will receive:
- 24/7 access to all ICAHN Professional Education Services webinars:
- Leadership and workforce development
- Evidence-based clinical education
- Continuing education credits for nursing and other disciplines
- Unlimited staff participation for live and recorded webinars
- Record keeping of certificates issued to your hospital
- Discounts on select ICAHN workshops
- Personal and friendly customer service
VIP Subscription - $2,150 for 12 months
Our education schedule features:
- Multi-Disciplinary and Nursing Education
- Evidence-based practice clinical education series
- Nurse Leadership series
- Nurse Preceptor Program
- Workforce Development Webinars for all staff
- Customer Service and Patient Engagement Series
- Essential Supervisory Skills Series
- Essential Communication Skills
- Allied Health Workforce Academy
- Human Resource Continuing Education
- Employment Law
- Recruitment and Retention
- HRCI Continuing education credits
- ICAHN Workshops
- Executive Leadership Series
- Population Health and Social Determinants of Health
- Diabetes Day
ICAHN is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
Who to Contact
For more information on programs and our subscription service, contact Kathy Fauble, M.Ed, PES Director or Liz Swanson, PES Assistant Director at (217) 223-0452.