What is it?
State-of-the art education solutions
Your first choice for continuing education and workforce development programs, ICAHN's Professional Education Services provide member hospitals and rural health professionals with education solutions that are high quality, convenient, and cost-effective. PES focuses on continuing education webinars and workforce development seminars that meet the ever-changing needs of rural providers. We specialize in healthcare leadership and management programs as well as clinical programs for nurses and allied health professionals.
Through our webinars and live events, you will:
- Save Time
- Save Money
- Earn valuable continuing education credit
- Broaden your knowledge of current healthcare trends and knowledge
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What ICAHN Offers
Our education schedule features:
- Multi-Disciplinary and Nursing Education
- Evidence-based practice clinical education series
- Nurse Leadership series
- Nurse Residency Program
- Nurse Preceptor Program
- Workforce Development Webinars for all Staff
- Customer Service and Patient Engagement Series
- Essential Supervisory Skills Series
- Essential Communication Skills
- Allied Health Workforce Academy
- Human Resource Continuing Education
- Employment Law
- Recruitment and Retention
- HRCI Continuing education credits
- ICAHN Workshops
- Executive Leadership Series
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Day
Pre-pay and save! Through our 12-month pre-paid Gold and Silver Subscription Services, you will receive:
- 24/7 access to all ICAHN Professional Education Services webinars
- Unlimited staff participation for live and recorded webinars
- Record keeping of certificates issued to your hospital
- Discounts on select ICAHN workshops
- Personal-friendly customer service
Gold Subscription - $2,000 for 12 months
Silver Subscription - $1,200 for 12 months
Learn more (link to PDF of subscription)
ICAHN is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation (OBN-001-91) (OH-350, 11/1/19).
Who to Contact
For more information on programs and our subscription service, contact Kathy Fauble, M.Ed, PES Director or Liz Swanson, PES Assistant Director at (217) 223-0452.
Subscription Package 2019
24/7 Learning Options for all staff.