Sexual Harassment Training
This training meets the new Illinois continuing education requirement on sexual harassment for RNs, LPNs, athletic trainers, counselors-professional clinical, dietitian/nutritionist, nursing home administrator, occupational therapist/COTA, physical therapist, and social workers.
This training will cover the following required topics:
- What is sexual harassment
- What to do if someone experiences or witnesses unwelcome sexual conduct
- How to report sexual harassment at your place of employment or outside entities
- Whistle blower protections
As of January 1, 2020, a new Illinois law goes into effect that requires all persons who hold a professional license issued by the Department of Professional Regulation to complete sexual harassment training. This training meets that requirement for the disciplines listed above.
This course will be available live on January 15, and by recording thru May 31, 2020.
Fee for up to 250 issued certificates:
- Free for Gold member facilities
- $250 for Silver member facilities
- $500 for other ICAHN member facilities
- $650 for non-ICAHN member facilities
- $25 for individuals
This fee covers up to 250 individual certificates per facility in a six-month time period. Additional certificate seats may be purchased. Contact ICAHN Professional Education Services at 217-223-0452.
1.0 Nurse Contact hour
1.0 hour for athletic trainers, counselors-professional clinical, dietitian/nutritionist, nursing home administrator, occupational therapist/COTA, physical therapist, and social workers.
Presenters: Deanna Mool, JD, Heyl-Royster; Kathy Fauble, Liz Swanson