What is it?
Solving your hospital’s coding issues
Staffing shortages? Vacations? Medical leaves? ICAHN’s Coding and Audit Service is designed to help you overcome issues that leave your hospital short-staffed or in need of an additional hand. Our coding team is comprised of experienced and credentialed coders who will work after hours or on weekends to help your hospital reduce expensive backlogs quickly, save space in your facility, and avoid expensive travel costs. In addition to these benefits, ICAHN’s coding staff takes pride in its high level of coding accuracy and productivity and further backs up its services with a robust quality assurance program.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What ICAHN Offers
Remote Coding Services: ICAHN’s AHIMA, AAPC and ARHPC-credentialed coders offer Remote Coding Services in the following specialties:
- Outpatient Services
- Observation Services
- Inpatient Services - Critical Access Hospital (non-DRG)
- Swing Bed
- Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
- Physician Evaluation and Management
- Emergency Department Professional and Facility
- Specialty Practices
- Wound Care
- Rural Health Clinic (RHC)
- Risk Adjustment Medical Coding – HCC
Coding Audit Services
We recognize the important role that accurate medical coding plays in ensuring compliance, maximizing revenue, correctly identifying patient risk, and providing quality data. ICAHN's Auditing Services are provided in a secure, remote environment to save on costly travel expenses. These services always include an executive summary, individual report card by provider/coder, along with up to an hour of one-on-one training with those staff.
- Documentation and coding review, including evaluation and management (E&M) services, procedures, and ICD-10 CM for RHC, CAH, and other providers in group or solo practices
- Retrospective or prospective methods
- Annual or as needed
- New staff competencies
- Executive summary
- Provider education
ICAHN Coding Support Services will provide a comprehensive review of your HIM departmental operations and assist you in identifying any areas of risk. We will provide support and education to implement processes to ensure that your coding, billing, or documentation improvement projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
- HIPAA and Release of Information Training
- HIM Department Workflow and Staffing
- Policy and Procedure Guidance
Who to Contact
To secure these services for your hospital or to obtain more information, contact Jackie King, MSHI, CPC, COC, Rh-CBS, Clinical Informatics Director, HIM Consultant, or (815) 875-2999.