Overview: Illinois Law requires all persons who hold a professional license issued by the Department of Professional Regulation to complete implicit bias training.
This course is available on the ICAHN LMS. After registering for the course, you will be emailed instructions on how to access the course online. To successfully complete the course, watch the entire webinar and complete the evaluation.
Course Objectives: This one - hour course will cover:
- An explanation of implicit bias.
- The difference between explicit and implicit biases.
- The causes of implicit bias.
- The effects of implicit bias and the harm it causes.
- How to recognize, interrupt, and mitigate implicit bias.
Fee: No charge for VIP subscribers.
$750.00 per facility with unlimited participation.
$25.00 per person.
Contact Hours: 1.0. ICAHN is an approved provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Midwest Multistate Division, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.