What is it?
Providing Solutions to your IT issues
Understanding the hospital technology market going forward is critical to your success.
ICAHN's Strategic CIO and Information Technology Consulting Services provide hospitals with major infrastructure solutions and consulting to improve diverse, complex, and vital internal IT systems. In addition, since many small and critical access hospitals cannot afford a full-time CIO, ICAHN offers a shared CIO service. Through this service, member hospitals can afford a shared CIO, one who has access to the most recent hospital projects, vendors, partners, and best practices throughout the state of Illinois.
Whether choosing IT Consulting services or CIO shared services, ICAHN IT staff understand that the key is to work with and provide support to existing hospital IT and clinical staff and address technical issues not supported locally.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What ICAHN Offers
IT Consulting offers member CEOs, CFOs, and IT Directors services to move the hospital's information technology plan forward with critical IT decision-making. Services include:
- Meaningful Use assistance for IT and clinical staff
- HIPAA security review and assistance with updating HIPAA policies
- Enhanced network monitoring services and firewall monitoring
- Server virtualization, installs, and/or upgrades
- Network support, firewall, VPN, and switch configuration
- Vendor liaison, including negotiated discounts on hardware and services
- Staff recruitment support/training
- Internal and external vulnerability assessments
- Project management services
- Server management, email, and connectivity support
ICAHN CIO Shared Service gives your hospital a strategic leader with experience understanding the different clinical, infrastructure, and HIPAA activities in the various hospital markets throughout the state without having to employ a full-time CIO.
Who to Contact
Ryan Sierman serves as Chief Information Officer, Ryan Morgan as Chief Information Security Officer, and Dennis Toth, IT Operations Coordinator. Scott Cimarusti serves as our IT Consultant. For more information contact Ryan Sierman at (815) 875-2999.