What is it?
Simplifying the Survey Process
With the movement to value-based purchasing, you want a survey tool that streamlines the process of implementing and tracking patient satisfaction surveys and effectively measures that data. Survey Solutions by ICAHN offers an innovative approach to hospitals, clinics, and group practices across the country by using fully digital data uploads, multiple survey lines in many formats (mail, email, tablet, and text), and real-time reporting through an interactive dashboard.
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.
What ICAHN Offers
Patient Satisfaction Surveys - Survey Solutions by ICAHN offers a comprehensive survey approach for small and rural hospitals and practices at a cost-effective rate, while providing a streamlined data reporting structure to CMS and other agencies for further national benchmarking statistics
Dashboard: The Survey Solutions Dashboard gives you real-time data trends, domain breakdowns, written comments and peer comparisons.
- Track response rates
- View flagged survey responses
- Breakdowns of each domain and question
- Results in multiple formats, including percentage tables and graphs
- Compare your data to that of your peers
- Track results from week to week
- See where your surveys compare with national benchmarks
- View comments from patients written on your surveys
- Track quarterly trends in your survey domains
Survey Solutions by ICAHN is your one-stop provider for everything HCAHPS. Our state-of-the-art system makes gathering and analyzing your data easier than ever before.
- CMS-approved vendor
- CMS submissions included
- Easy-to-understand HCAHPS survey
- Onboard in one week
- Upload your weekly data - we do the rest
- HIPAA secure process
- Interactive dashboard to track and analyze data
- 24/7 access to all your data - down to individual surveys
- Peer comparisons
Want higher EDCAHPS response rates? Learn how ICAHN Survey Solutions are changing the game in EDCAHPS surveys at www.mysurveysolutions.com/EDCAHPS.
- Start within one week
- HIPAA secured process from start to finish
- Multiple survey formats. Mail, email, text, and in-room tablet surveys available
- Digital surveys to increase response rates from hard-to-reach demographics
- Fully automated data scrubbing - just upload your data and we do the rest
- Interactive dashboard to track your data in real-time
- 24/7 dashboard access
- Track survey results down to individual surveys
Value-based purchasing makes it more important than ever to improve the overall customer service provided to our communities. Capturing real-time patient feedback allows for immediate enhancements to the services provided. Learn more at www.mysurveysolutions.com/CGCAHPS .
- Digital surveys to increase response rates
- Simply upload your weekly patient data - we take it from there
- HIPAA secured in multiple formats: mail, email, text and in room tablet
- Interactive dashboard that allows you 24/7 access to your data
- Track response rates and survey results down to individual surveys
- Compare results with your peers
- AHRQ submissions available
There is increased movement for outpatient services to continually monitor and improve customer service and overall populations served.
- Survey questions for multiple outpatient services
- Upload your weekly reports - we do the rest
- Reach your patients via HIPAA secure mail, email, text, or tablet
- See your data in real-time as survey results upload on your custom dashboard
- 24/7 dashboard access
- Access to all your data - even individual survey results
- Compare your results with your peers
Employee feedback is crucial to not only improving the quality of service your hospital provides but also outlining areas for improvement. In order to serve your communities best, it's vital to get feedback from the people on the front lines. Survey Solutions by ICAHN offers anonymous, custom employee surveys designed to help bring about positive change to your organization.
- Custom Employee Survey dashboard
- Track your results in real-time
- Results breakdown by department and individual surveys
- Analyze trends in employee satisfaction over time with multiple surveys
Who to Contact
For more information on how Survey Solutions can work for you, contact Diane Garland, at (815) 875-2999.