- Date: 10/18/2022
- Hospital: Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Address: 238 South Congress Street, Rushville, IL 62681
- Contact Information: Amanda Wessel, 217-322-5255
- Position Summary:
Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital is seeking a full-time, on-site Family Nurse Practitioner to join our rural health clinic team. Located in Rushville, IL, Culbertson is a 22 bed Critical Access Hospital. We are looking for a candidate that wants to become a long-term member of our family and lead Culbertson years to come.
In addition to numerous community ad employment benefits, Culbertson is a Illinois district hospital which entitles all employees to participation in the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund. IMRF is a define pension plan that is currently 94% funded.
Work at Culbertson for 10 years and you will vest in a pension that guarantees retirement income.
Come help secure your retirement and the future of our organization.
- Examines patients, including discussing medical history and symptoms and performing physicals.
- Advises patients regarding prescriptions and treatment plans.
- Follows all federal, state, and nursing guidelines, regulations, and standards.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests, including x-rays, blood work, and scans.
- Checks in with clients about test results and prognoses.
- Refers patients to specialists if necessary and analyzes medical records and reports.
- Updates patient charts and uploads to Electronic Health Record (EHR) software.
- Works with a team of nursing staff and doctors to provide quality patient care.
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, Deferred Compensation, Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, AFLAC, Credit Union, Rushville Fitness Center Discount
- Nurse Practitioner and Registered Nurse licenses in the state.
- National board certification as a Nurse Practitioner from an accredited agency.
- Two or more years of clinical experience as a nursing practitioner at a physician practice or in a hospital with a related specialty is strongly preferred.