Upcoming Events › Professional Education Services
Events Search and Views Navigation
Patient Safety Solutions: Understanding Human Factors that Impact an Effective Safety Program 3-Part Webinar Series
Live Webinar Series. August 28, September 4 and 11 from 11:00 a.m.-noon CT TARGET AUDIENCE: Registered nurses and all interested health care professionals. This series will reshape your understanding of accountability, the role of the system, and the role of human behavior in patient safety.
- Session 1– Crucial Conversations and Communication
A Barbara Weiner Webinar Topics for this webinar include:
- Illinois Equal Pay Act
- Sexual harassment training requirements for IDPR Licensed Professionals
- Changes to background worker check act
- Proposed changes to FLSA: Raising the salary to be considered "exempt"
- Marijuana in the workplace
24/7 Learning Options for all staff. Participate in live webinars, use recorded links, or login to the ICAHN Workforce Academy. It's never been easier to access high-quality education at your convenience.
Gold Subscription - $2000.00
- Unlimited staff participation for ICAHN Pr...
A Barbara A. Weiner webinar series This two-part series will be on October 16 and 23 from 11:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. Topics covered include:
- Responding to Subpoenas
- Guardianship and Advance Directives
- Rights of Adolescents
- Duty to Warn
- Terminating a Client
- Malpractice- Avoiding Liability <...