Upcoming Events › Professional Education Services
Events Search and Views Navigation
Covid-19 vaccinations are underway, but many patients and healthcare workers are unsure if they want to be immunized. After attending this webinar, you will be able to better respond in a patient centered manner to vaccine hesitancy. Topics include: • The importance of empathy and reflection in communicating with patents who are vaccine hesitant. • Understanding why persu...
Professionalism is a way of being. It is what you project to those around you and it revels your standards and values. This webinar will give you new insight into the importance of image for you and professional success. Objectives:
- Describe key elements of professionalism for healthcare professionals.
- Identify the relationship between etiquette and p...
This 3- hour virtual conference will be February 25 from 9-noon. Topics:
- 2018 Cholesterol Clinic Practice Guidelines - Dr. Ann Marie Navar
- Cholesterol Medication and Management 2021 - Clinical Pharmacists Panel
- Motivational Interviewing and Medication Adherence - Bruce Berger, PhD