Public Health Officials announce 1,344 new COVID-19 cases in Illinois
SPRINGFIELD – The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) today announced 1,344 new cases of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Illinois, including 66 additional deaths.
- Cook County: 2 females 40s, 1 male 40s, 1 male 50s, 1 female 60s, 6 males 60s, 6 females 70s, 6 males 70s, 6 female 80s, 5 males 80s, 3 females 90s, 3 males 90s, 1 female 100+
- DuPage County: 2 males 70s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s, 1 male 90s
- Effingham County: 1 male 60s
- Kane County: 1 female 90s
- Kankakee County: 1 male 80s
- Lake County: 1 male 50s, 1 female 80s, 2 male 90s
- Rock Island County: 1 male 60s, 1 female 70s
- St. Clair County: 1 male 70s
- Will County: 1 female 30s, 1 female 60s, 2 males 60s, 1 male 70s, 1 female 80s, 2 males 80s, 1 female 90s
Hancock, Pulaski, and Schuyler counties are now reporting a case. Currently, IDPH is reporting a total of 16,422 cases, including 528 deaths, in 81 counties in Illinois. The age of cases ranges from younger than one to older than 100 years.
For all personal protective equipment (PPE) donations, email PPE.email@example.com. For health questions about COVID-19, call the hotline at 1-800-889-3931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All data is provisional and will change.