Events Search and Views Navigation
|Call in 866-244-8528; Passcode 103029#|
This webinar series is an important annual update for managers, supervisors, and team leaders on how to follow the law and protect against litigation. This webinar will be recorded and available for two months after the program is scheduled. COST: $600 per organization for as many staff as you would like to attend or $100 per individual...
This interactive series will give you important skills to help you successfully integrate new employees into you work culture, and improve your ability to effectively lead and communicate with your entire team. This series is designed for new and aspiring supervisors and team members. This is a three-part series held on December 5, 12, and 19 from 11-noon. The webinars will be recorded and a...
ICAHN and Barbara A. Weiner are offering a webinar, "Legal and Ethical Issues in Providing Behavioral Healthcare" on Thursdays, February 7 and 21, beginning at 1 p.m. and running through 2:30 p.m. This webinar will cover:
- Confidentiality of mental health, substance abuse, and HIV records
- Responding to subpoenas
- Reporting for FOID, child abuse,...
In partnership with ICAHN, EfficientC is hosting an in-person Revenue Cycle and Leadership Training on Tuesday, January 15 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield Southwest. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. This workshop is free to all interested ICAHN member hospitals. Attendees will participate in revenue cycle training, peer networking, and a panel discussion aimed at ...
The National Rural Health Association is hosting a free webinar, "Tackling the Opioid Epidemic: Where to Begin" on Thursday, January 17, beginning at 2 p.m. CST. Target audience includes CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CMOs, CNOs, Directors of Nursing, Emergency Room Directors, Clinicians, and Medical Group Managers. Learning objectives include:
- Understanding the background of the opioid epidemic a...
- Expanding HCV Care and Treatment in Rural and Undeserved Illinois
- Increasing HPV Vaccination Rates in Rural and Uncerserved Settings
- Update in Atopic Dermatitis for the Rural Primary Care Provider
- Guideline-based COPD Management: Improving Personalized Care in Rural and Undeserved Communities
How people see you and the values and behaviors you exhibit are essential to your success in healthcare. Join expert presenter Kimi Yuchs for this one-hour webinar that focuses on important issues that affect professionalism in the workplace, and how you can be more aware of the impact of these behaviors. This webinar will be recorded and available for two months after the live event. 1.0 ...
Join expert presenter, Barbara A. Weiner for this two-part webinar series on February 7 and 21 from 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. The series will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Confidentiality of mental health records and substance abuse records
- Reporting for FOID, child abuse, and elder abuse
- Rights of adolescents
- Ethics: conflict of interest, info...