McKendree University offers new MHA degree
McKendree University is now offering a Master's in Healthcare Administration degree. The program begins this fall and does not require a nursing degree, only a BS in any field. Also, McKendree is offering an unprecedented discount of 20% off tuition if registered by this fall. This is a huge savings for anyone interested in pursuing their online master's degree while continuing in their current role. It is important you mark on the application that you are associated with ICAHN to receive this discount.
Angie Charlet, DBA, MHA, RN, Senior Director Quality and Operations, ICAHN, currently works as a mentor for McKendree University's nursing students and assists with project completion, Capstone, and doctorate dissertations and has been pushing for this program development for more than a year.
For more information about the program and degree, call 618.407.3106 or email email@example.com. To complete a free online application, visit mckendree.edu/apply or call 833.317.7236.
McKendree's Master of Health Administration is a comprehensive 30 credit hour program that includes the following courses:
- Driving Success and Sustainability with Strategic Planning
- Ethics, Social Justice, Diversity, and Healthcare Equity
- Financial Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Health Policy and Legal Aspects in Healthcare
- Leading and Managing in Organizations and Systems
McKendree's MHA offers a high-quality educational experience to the leaders who will drive the future of healthcare. The degree will provide the business skills and health knowledge necessary to manage organizations in the constantly changing health arena.
Program strengths include:
- Designed for the working adults: a fully online format that fits your busy lifestyle
- Outstanding faculty from McKendree University's School of Nursing and School of Business
- Small class sizes: each class has a maximum enrollment of 20 students to ensure you receive individualized instruction
- Two-year program that extends over five semesters
- Start anytime: with class sessions beginning every eight weeks, you won't have to wait to start your education
- One-on-one advisement: personalized advising from admission to graduation
- Capstone project/practicum: this culminating course allows students to synthesize previous course content to develop competence in their professional role