ICAHN accepting ‘Impact’ Award nominations
This is an opportunity for ICAHN member hospitals to be recognized for projects you have implemented in your facility or in your community that have made a significant impact. ICAHN will honor three projects that demonstrate efficiency, effectiveness, or innovative service delivery to the success or betterment of your hospital or community. The top three submissions will be asked to display a poster describing your project at the ICAHN Annual Conference, slated for November 13-14 at the I Hotel and Conference Center in Champaign.
We are looking for projects that have:
- Found a creative way to motivate and inspire staff
- Initiated a new approach to improve patient care
- Implemented a new process flow or life-safety improvement
- Strengthened the health of your community
- Improved the well-being of staff, patients, or community
Criteria for the 'Impact' Award includes:
- Projects must have been completed and/or implemented within the last 18 months (February 2018-August 2019)
- All ICAHN member hospitals are eligible to submit one or more projects
- Projects must be created/developed by the submitting hospital or in partnership with another organization in your community
If selected, a hospital representative must be available to receive the award on the first day of the ICAHN Annual Conference, November 13, and provide a poster highlighting the project that will be displayed at the conference. 'Impact' Award applications must be submitted by October 1, 2019. For more information, contact Liz Swanson, ICAHN Professional Education Services, at email@example.com or 217.223.0452.
To obtain a nomination form, CLICK HERE