- Date: 06/08/2021
- Hospital: Carlinville Area Hospital
- Address: 20733 N. Broad St, Carlinville, IL 62626
- Contact Information: Sarah Beck, Employee Relations Coordinator, email@example.com
- Position Summary:
This exciting new position based out of Carlinville will serve as the Professional Educator for all three hospitals who are members of the South Central Alliance (Carlinville Area Hospital, Hillsboro Area Hospital, and Pana Community Hospital). The Professional Educator will be a full-time, exempt employee. The ideal candidate will possess thorough knowledge and understanding of nursing protocols, procedures and standards.
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Education
- Current Illinois licensed RN in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS (or willingness to obtain)
- 5+ years hospital nursing experience (2+ years critical care experience preferred)
While this role is based out of Carlinville Area Hospital, the candidate must have the ability and transportation to travel between all three organizations in the South Central Alliance.