- Date: 06/21/2022
- Hospital: Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Address: 238 South Congress , Rushville, IL 62681
- Contact Information: Amanda Wessel, 217-322-5255
- Position Summary:
The MS nurse manager assumes 24-hour accountability for the planning, organization, coordination of patient care activities, human resources and operational functions within the Med Surg department. Assures that care provided is appropriate to the age of the patients serviced on his/her assigned unit and that staff competency requirements include age-specific components. The nurse manager creates and maintains a work environment conducive to effective communication, collaboration, team building and professionalism.
Staff to patient ratio 2-3:1
Hours: Monday through Friday, must be able to work beyond traditional work hours on all shifts and weekends and holidays as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program; BSN required (or willing to obtain degree within 3 years)
- Current license from the State of Illinois
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred
- At least three years’ experience in acute care nursing with demonstrated leadership / management skills required
- Specialty certification preferred
Benefits: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, Deferred Compensation, Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, AFLAC, Credit Union, Rushville Fitness Center Discount