- Date: 04/27/2021
- Hospital: Carlinville Area Hospital
- Address: 20733 N. Broad St., Carlinville, IL 62626
- Contact Information: Sarah Beck, Employee Relations Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Position Summary:
Join a patient-centered team of OT, PT, and Speech Therapists and assistants in a 5-year-old state-of-the-art outpatient clinic located in a critical access hospital in central IL. Our hospital building is 10 years old, and the Outpatient Rehabilitation Services department was added 5 years ago and boasts dedicated pediatric treatment areas, a bright, spacious gym with state of the art equipment, a heated therapy pool, and a wide variety of patients served. If you are looking for a capable, skilled team and want to use your OT skills to serve a variety of patients with orthopedic to neurological conditions and everything in between, you will have that opportunity here. While this position is primarily outpatient, we also have a progressive inpatient rehab team.
* Position is 80 hours per two week pay period.
* Must be a graduate of an approve OT program
* Must have current IL license in good standing
* 3 years’ experience in outpatient OT including pediatrics, hands, and general ortho/neuro preferred.
Carlinville is a historic and friendly small town conveniently located between Springfield, IL and St Louis,
MO with quick access to I-55