- Date: 09/02/2022
- Hospital: Sarah D. Culbertson Memorial Hospital
- Address: 238 South Congress Street, Rushville, IL 62681
- Contact Information: Amanda Wessel, 217-322-5255
- Position Summary:
Administers general or regional anesthetics to surgical patients. Observes condition of anesthetized patients and takes necessary remedial measures to counteract unfavorable conditions. Maintains appropriate knowledge to serval all patients. Works closely with the CEO, CNO/COO, Physicians, Director of Surgery, and the staff of the operating room.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited nurse anesthesia program
- Two (2) years of anesthesia care in acute setting experience preferred
- Current RN license from the State of Illinois
- Current IL APRN Recognition
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
- AHA Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS certification required.
Paid Time Off, Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund, Deferred Compensation, Life Insurance, Employee Discounts, AFLAC, Credit Union, Rushville Fitness Center Discount