- Date: 03/22/2023
- Hospital: Carlinville Area Hospital & Clinics
- Address: 20733 N Broad Street, Carlinville, IL 62626
- Contact Information: Sarah Beck – Human Resources Manager
- Position Summary:
The Clinical Educator will work closely with the Director of Nursing Operations, CNO, nurse managers and the South Central Alliance Hospital Clinical Educator to meet the organization’s educational and developmental goals. The Clinical Educator will assist nursing and other clinical staff in developing and maintaining their competencies in order to advance their professional practices and facilitate their career goals. The Clinical Educator will use multiple modalities to educate clinical staff, such as simulations, online and virtual platforms, and traditional classroom style education.
Status: Exempt; Full-Time; 40 Hours per week
- Master’s Degree in Nursing Education or Master’s degree with related education experience.
- Current IL RN license in good standing
- Current BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications (or willingness to obtain)
- 3+ years nursing experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of nursing protocols, procedures, and standards