- Date: 02/13/2019
- Hospital: OSF Holy Family Medical Center
- Address: 1000 W Harlem Ave, Monmouth, IL 61462
- Contact Information:
- Position Summary:
- Outpatient only position, no call required.
- This family medicine / internal medicine / med peds physician will practice in the clinic with two family medicine physicians, one internal medicine physician, a pediatrician, and seven advanced practice providers.
- A family medicine physician with quality medical training who has completed ABMS board certification or is board eligible will be considered.
- OSF Holy Family Medical Center is a 23-bed critical access hospital. The OSF primary care rural clinic is located on the campus of OSF Holy Family Medical Center. Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 7:00am – 8:00pm and Sat-Sun, 7:00am – 6:00pm.
- National Health Service Corp (NHSC) qualified site. J1 and H1B visa eligible site.
- EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
- If you are looking to break away from city living, Monmouth, population 10,000, is the right mix of small town community with access to big city amenities. Both the Quad Cities and Peoria are within a short driving distance, and Galesburg’s shopping district is less than a half an hour away.
- The “Mighty” Mississippi River is less than half an hour to the west, providing many opportunities for boating, fishing, hiking and sightseeing.
- As a farming community, Monmouth provides an array of small town shops and dining for all to enjoy. Dining options include pubs, steakhouses, pizzerias and more.