Two-part Patient Safety Series
August 20 and 27, 2020
OVERVIEW: Frustrated that your patient safety program is stagnant? Curious about the hype around transparency and high reliability? Attend this two-part webinar series presented by the Center for Patient Safety and get a jump on your patient safety program.
Part 1 on August 20: Learn step-by-step instructions to integrate patient safety into your organizational strategic plan to ensure continual focus and sustainability.
- Describe how patient safety is integrated into you strategic planning process.
- Identify goals and align measures to support safety in your strategic plan.
- Understand tools that can be used to keep your plan on track and your stakeholders engaged.
Part 2 on August 27: Learn how to prevent harm by increasing your event reporting and improving your investigation and analysis processes to better identify real causes of your events. Specific attention will focus on RCA.
- Understand how increased event reporting impacts prevention of harm.
- Know how to create an effective investigation process.
- Understand the RCA model and how and when to implement it.
- Be able to create and implement sustainable action plans.
Fee: Cost is $135 per facility for unlimited participation or $25 per individual. Gold and Silver subscribers: use as part of your package.
1.0 Nurse contact hour per webinar.
This webinar will be recorded and available for two months after the live event.
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under grant H54RH00019, Rural Hospital Flexibility Program.