Supervisory Success: Skills for New and Not-So-New Supervisors
December 7 from 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
December 14 from 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
December 21 from 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Three - part webinar series on December 7, 14, and 21, 2021 from 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Session 1: You’re a Supervisor! What You Need to Know to Lead your Team
- Developing a supervisor mindset
- Delegating fairly and successfully
- Making your employees feel valued by you and the organization
- HR: Your friend and ally
Presented by Kimi Yuchs, DNP, RN, NE-BC and Andrew Buffenbarger, MBA, FACHE, CHC, SHRM-SCP
Session 2: Beyond Words: Effective Communication Skills
- Overcoming roadblocks to effective feedback
- Improving relationships and reducing frustrations through high impact communication
- Making messages clear and more effective
- Expectations and accountability
Presented by Kathy Fauble, M.Ed.
Session 3: Working with Others: Understanding Unique Qualities of our Team
- Utilizing a successful leadership strategy
- Addressing emotions in the workplace
- Understanding personalities to improve team performance
Presented by Liz Swanson, BS
Cost: $135 per facility with unlimited participation or $25.oo per individual.
No charge for VIP subscribers.
1.0 Nurse Contact hour per session. The webinars will be recorded.
This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $824,375 with 0% financed with non-governmental sources. The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit HRSA.gov