Supervisor Success Series
December 6, 2022
December 13, 2022
January 17, 2023
January 24, 2023
Essence of a Supervisor’s Job: 4 - part webinar series December 6 and 13, 2022 and January 17 and 24, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. - noon.
Session 1: Supporting and Motivating Your Team. December 6, 2022
- Key traits of a great supervisor
- Communicating expectations and accountability
- Improving relationships and reducing frustrations through high impact communication skills
Presented by Kathy Fauble, M.Ed.
Session 2: Working with Others: Understanding your Team’s Unique Qualities. December 13, 2022
- Addressing emotions in the workplace
- Understanding personalities to improve team performance
- Promoting joy and belonging in the workplace
Presented by Liz Swanson, B.S.
Session 3: You’re a Supervisor! What You Need to Know to Lead your Team. January 17, 2023
- Developing a supervisor mindset
- Delegating fairly and successfully
- Making your employees feel valued by you and the organization
Presented by Kimi Yuchs, DNP, RN, NE-BC
Session 4: Putting it all Together. January 24, 2023
- Working with HR to improve staff performance
- Managing performance reviews
- 10 tips to make you a great supervisor
Presented by Andrew Buffenbarger, MBA, FACHE, CHC, SHRM-SCP, Kathy Fauble, Liz Swanson
Cost to participate in the 4- part series is $1075.00 per facility with unlimited participation or
$125.00 per individual. No charge for VIP hospital subscribers.
Webinars will be recorded.
1.0 Nurse Contact hour per session. Certificate of Excellence awarded for successful completion of all four courses.