Proper Clinical Documentation: Protecting yourself against liability
A Barbara A. Weiner webinar
Target Audience: Clinical staff, including nurses and behavioral health professionals.
- Why documentation is important
- How to document properly
- Key elements in nursing documentation
- Protecting the behavioral health professional regarding documentation of threats of suicide, client harming others, child custody
- Understanding malpractice and how to avoid it
- Recording adverse events
- Understanding issues raised by the EHR
Fee: $300 per organization or $100 per individual. This program is not eligible for ICAHN gold and silver subscribers
This webinar will be recorded and available for 2 months after the live event.
1.25 nurse contact hour
1.25 LCSW Clock Hour
1.25 LCPC Contact Hour
1.25 Clinical Psychologist Hour