PR-Marketing Peer Network: Stuck on Stark
The second in this PR-Marketing Peer Network summer webinar series, "Stuck on Stark: Addressing Allowable and Non-Allowable Advertising Costs" will be presented by Deanna Mool, Attorney at Heyl Royster, and Randy McDaniels, President, McDaniels Healthcare Marketing. This webinar will be held on Tuesday, August 18 from 10 to 11 a.m. Marketing healthcare and provider services is complex and made even more so by legalities around what can and cannot be marketed in tandem, and even what images you can use. This session will provide hard and fast rules to help move your advertising from stuck to stellar - clearing up what is and is not an allowable advertising expense under current Stark Law, as well as how to avoid copyright infringements.
If you wish to submit specific questions for this webinar, please contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
To register for the second webinar, CLICK HERE
The third in this webinar series, "SEO and All Things Google" will be presented by Sarah Ruiz and Becca Wilson, digital marketing consultants at McDaniels Healthcare Marketing. In a world dominated by digital media, it's vital to be where your current and potential patients are. This session covers how to optimize your website and listings using SEO best practices and how to promote your hospital using Google's advertising tools.
To register for the third webinar, CLICK HERE
This is no cost to participate in these webinars.
The first webinar, "Getting More Out of Social Media" featured Sarah Ruiz and Shana Osborne, digital marketing consultants at McDaniels Healthcare Marketing. From effective messaging and the difference between ads and organic posts to building a target audience and measuring the effectiveness of your campaigns, this PR-Marketing Peer Network Group webinar covered the basics of social media marketing in healthcare and provided additional insights on managing engagement within the social stratosphere.
- Shana Osborne, digital marketing strategist at McDaniels Healthcare Marketing with a background in digital marketing, sales and public relations. Shana double-majored in integrated marketing communications and psychology at Illinois State University
- Sarah Ruiz, digital marketing manager at McDaniels Healthcare Marketing with a background in sales and digital marketing. Sarah earned her degree from Bradley University in social media marketing and entrepreneurship
- Becca Wilson, Web/SEO Manager at McDaniels Healthcare Marketing with 10 years of experience in fields of web design, SEO, and digital marketing and degrees in communications, public relations, and journalism from Monmouth College
- Randy McDaniels, President at McDaniels Healthcare Marketing, with over 34 years of experience in guiding hospitals, health systems, and physician practices. Randy offers a vast array of insight on a variety of trends and proven tactics in the healthcare industry. Randy has a marketing degree from Bradley University and is currently a member and past president of ISHMPR and a member of SHSMD
- Deanna Mool, Attorney, is an experienced general counsel in the healthcare industry. Certified in healthcare compliance by the HCCA and licensed to practice law in Illinois and Indiana, Deanna advises hospital, physician, mental health providers, and long-term care providers on issues involving transactional matters, ACOs, Patient Safety Organizations, and Medical Studies Act issues, Stark, physician contracting, CON issues, building development, CMS self-disclosure protocols, OIG and DOJ enforcement, False Claims Act, and Anti-Kickback Statute issues. Deanna earned her bachelors in economics at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, and her law degree at the University of Illinois College of Law.