Patient Safety Solutions: Understanding Human Factors that Impact an Effective Safety Program 3-Part Webinar Series
Series dates: August 28, September 4, and September 11.
Live Webinar Series. August 28, September 4 and 11 from 11:00 a.m.-noon CT
TARGET AUDIENCE: Registered nurses and all interested health care professionals.
This series will reshape your understanding of accountability, the role of the system, and the role of human behavior in patient safety.
- Session 1– Crucial Conversations and Communication
- This presentation will provide the basics of beginning difficult conversations with staff and patients. Also presented will be the basics of TeamSTEPPS tools and techniques and how to de-escalate critical situations.
- Session 2– Transitions of Care: Handing off the Baton
- This presentation will focus on the fundamentals of transitions of care, including components which are vital to both inter and intra facility transfer.
- Session 3—Gotta’ Make it Better-Culture and Performance Improvement
- This presentation will discuss the importance of developing a culture of safety as a core element necessary to improve patient safety and clinical outcomes.
Cost is $150.00 per facility for the series or $50.00 per individual. Gold and Silver members: uses as part of your subscription.
This series of webinars will be recorded and available for two months after the live event.
1.0 Nurse Contact hour per session.