FLSA Overtime Requirement Changes: New Rule Effective January 1
A Barbara A. Weiner Webinar
Effective January 1, 2020, "exempt" staff who earn less than $35,668 annually ($684 per week) will be required to become hourly employees. The rules on what you must pay exempt and hourly employees for will be clearly laid out. This webinar will give you a step-by-step guide on how to make the changes that must be in place by any payroll that covers January 1, 2020.
This webinar will cover:
- The specifics of the new amendments to the FLSA
- Who should be "exempt" and who should be "hourly"
- How to change someone's classification
- Rules for exempt employees
- Rules for hourly employees
- How to keep track of time/off-the-clock work
- Other payment issues.
Fee: $300.00 per organization with unlimited participation. Anyone who is going to be involved in making the decisions on how to implement the rule should listen to this program.
This webinar will be recorded and available for two months after the live event.