Facilitating HIPAA Compliance During the COVID-19 Pandemic
As the nation continues to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic, our healthcare systems are facing unprecedented workflow challenges. During this time, compliance officers will face challenges in preparing for public health disclosures and remote workforces.
In this webinar, slated for Friday, March 27 from noon to 1 p.m., attendees will learn:
- HIPAA requirements for disclosures involving infectious disease outbreaks
- How to avoid disclosure pitfalls
- Managing remote workforces in a compliant manner
- What is covered by the Limited Waiver on the Privacy Rule
- Telehealth discretion on HIPAA penalties
Sarah Badahman, CEO/Founder, HIPAAtrek, will serve as the featured speaker. She has spent over a decade in the healthcare administration field and particularly, the past eight years mastering the field of HIPAA compliance and risk management.
Participants will receive 1 AHIMA CE (prior approval is pending)
HIPAAtrek is an ICAHN Blue Star Partner.