Electronic Health Record User Access Monitoring-ICAHN Peer Network Event
Please join us either live or virtually for this timely and informative event where Melissa Andrews Privacy Consultant with CYNERGISTEK will present on “Electronic Health Record User Access Monitoring”
- Regulatory Review – Is user access monitoring a requirement?
- Where to start – Leadership, Policies, Procedures, Technical, & Training
- What to monitor – Family Member, VIP, Self-access, Snooping, and more
- How to handle the workload – Knowing your resources
- What will be discovered – How to analysis the data
- Real world examples
The agenda for the day is as follows:
- 10:15 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Registration/Welcome
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Electronic Health Record User Access Monitoring Presentation
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:45p.m. Networking/ Lunch (provided)
- 12:45 p.m. – 1:15 p.m. Peer Group Breakout Sessions
- 1:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. Roundtable and Wrap Up
- 1:30 p.m. Adjourn
There is no cost to participate, however registration is required. At this time in-person
registration is limited to 30 people-subject to change. Please limit attendance to 2 per hospital.
The deadline to register for in-person attendance is Friday, November 26.
Please register for the in-person event HERE.
To attend Melissa’s presentation via Zoom please CLICK HERE.
“This education activity has been submitted to the Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® and is
currently pending their review for approval of CCB CEUs.”
“Pending approval for AHIMA CEUs.”
(Please note that breakfast will not be served due to the later start time of the meeting).