CFO & Business Office Peer Network Meeting
9:00 am Gathering/Continental Breakfast
9:25 am Welcome – Kara Jo Carson and Rena Willey, Advisory Chairs
9:30 am Hospital Central Scheduling Programs: How They Work, What Are The Challenges -Hospital panel discussion
10:00 am Strategies for Charge Master Optimization/CMS-Proposed Hospital Price Disclosure Rule -Lisa Steen, Healthcare Consultant Revenue Cycle – Blue & Co.
10:45 am Medicare Provider Enrollment, Chain and Ownership System (PECOS) -Merella Schandl, MHA, CPMSM, CPCS, Senior Health Care Consultant – Anders CPA
11:30 am Conducting a Critical Review of your Cost Report/Cost Report Modeling & Forecasting Tool -William “Bill” Garry, CPA, Principal - RSRH Consulting, LLC
12:00 pm Networking Lunch
1:00 pm CFO/BO Round Table Discussion…listing a few topics
- IMPACT Provider Registration – postponed Nov 1…what next?
- Observation vs Inpatient Denials
- ICAHN Financial Measures Comparison Report – Fall 2019
- MCO Webinar Training…soon to be available
- New Medicare Billing Number
2:30 pm Adjournment