9:00 am Gathering/Continental Breakfast
9:30 am Welcome – Kara Jo Carson and Rena Willey, Advisory Chairs
9:35 am Contracting: Does it Ever Get Any Easier? Steps to a Good Contract -Keith Leitzen, President and Mata Binteris, JD, Assistant Vice President, Managed Care Partners
10:30 am 340 B: Successful Strategies for Rural Programs and Potential Legislation Implication -Michael French, J.D., Senior Consultant and Ryan Bailey, J. D., Senior Consultant, The AdvisGroup/340 B Consulting Services
11:30 am Building Your Swing Bed Program: Respite and Private Pay Care -ICAHN Panel Presentation; Kara Jo Carson, CFO Pinckneyville Community Hospital, Moderator
12:00 pm Networking Lunch
1:00 pm CFO/BO Round Table Discussion…listing a few topics
- IMPACT Provider Registration
- Financial Ratio Indicators, Semi-annual data collection/comparative reports
- Bundling Swing Bed Charges/Part A
- MCO Webinar Training…any better?
- Workman’s Comp
- Price Transparency – Charge Masters online
- Patient Access list serv?
- CHNA discussion – new programs for your communities
2:30 pm Adjournment