CFO and Business Office Peer Network Meeting
The next CFO and Business Office Peer Network Meeting will be held Friday, August 21 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at O'Shea Builders Training Facility, located at 3401 Constitution Drive, Springfield, or in webinar format, if necessary.
The agenda includes:
- 9:00 am Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 am Welcome – Kara Jo Carson and Rena Willey, Advisory Chairs
- 9:35 am Financial Considerations from the CARES Act: Are Hospitals Ready for Single Audit? Is Funding Allocation Still a Challenge? Paul Traczek, CPA, Partner – Health Care Practice, WIPFLI
- 10:30 am Break
- 10:45 am Strategies to Develop and Engage Your Team for Positive Customer Service: Overcoming communication pitfalls and building morale in a rapidly changing environment. Stephanie Jobe, CEO, Senex Co.
- 11:45 pm Technology as a Managed Service: What every healthcare CFO should know. Steve Leidholdt, President & CEO, STL Communications, Inc.
- 12:10 pm Networking Lunch
- 1:00 pm CFO/BO Round Table Discussion … listing a few topics
- Working remotely
- Medicare markups
- Documentation of IV Therapy ED/Observation
- Medicaid MCOs – conversions to EAPG
- Legislative and Regulatory Update – Pat Schou
- 2:30 pm Adjournment