Breast Health 2021- Update and Overview
This education training is for Illinois Breast and Cervical Cancer (IBCCP) staff and other interested healthcare providers.
- Describe breast cancer imaging findings in women of various ages.
- Digital mammography, ultrasound, MRI
- Breast density in younger women vs. older women
- The use of tamoxifen in breast cancer prevention in women with hyper-dense breasts
- Interpretation of BI-RADS report
- Discuss current concepts in breast cancer.
- DCIS—ductal carcinoma in situ
- Invasive ductal carcinoma
- Tumor markers and prognosis
Barb Bancroft has provided over 3000 continuing education topics for healthcare professionals throughout the U.S. and Canada over the past 35 years. Her topics include infectious diseases, diabetes, interpretation of lab tests, autoimmune diseases and more. She has published 8 books and has won numerous awards for teaching excellence.
1.0 Nurse Contact Hour
This webinar will be recorded and available for two months after the live event. There is no charge to attend.
Support for this program comes from the Illinois Department of Public Health, Office of Women’s Health and Family Services.