This information packed day will provide you with thought provoking ideas and needed resources to help you address the behavioral health needs of people in your community. Featured speakers from the National Council for Behavioral Health and Illinois Department of Human Services will join other behavioral health experts to give you the information you need to be successful.
Key topics will include:
- The state of behavioral health integration and policies that will support successful integration in the community.
- Resources that support workforce capacity to enhance behavioral healthcare.
- The impact of trauma, stress, and resiliency on children, adolescents and adults, and how this stress affects healthcare providers.
- Opportunities, barriers, and strategies related to bringing children’s mental health services into systems and primary care settings.
- Non-clinical factors that impact a patient’s health and the impact of poverty on the health care system.
- Panel discussion: Developing a shared vision for addressing social determinants.
Cost: $55.00 per person. Gold and Silver subscribers: $45.00 per person.