APIC 2019 Virtual Conference Viewing with ICAHN
Join ICAHN at the O'Shea Builders in Springfield, IL to view the Advanced Learning to Advance Infection Prevention Virtual Conference. See below for more information regarding the conference.
"This ground-breaking new event gives you a unique chance to access the fundamental learning that all IPs need. With a variety of sessions offered over four hours, you'll hear from thought leaders and practitioners in the field of IPC in an interactive learning platform that's convenient, cost-effective, and accessible from any device! Sessions include:
- SSI Prevention Strategies: IP in the OR- Hilary Babcock, MD, MPH and Karen Hoffman, RN, MS, CIC, FSHEA, FAPIC
- Construction and Infection Prevention: Using the Tools to Your Advantage- Leon Young, B.S. MT, ASCP
- Peripheral Vascular Access Device Infection: An Urgent Patient Safety Issue- Marcia A. Ryder, PhD, MS, RN
- From Plumbing to Patients: Current and Future CDC Activities to Reduce Risk from Water in Healthcare- Matthew J. Arduino, DrPH, MS, RM(NRCM), M(ASCP)CM, FSHEA and Matthew J. Stuckey, PhD, MPH
- Preparing for Candida auris: Infection Prevention for a Transmissible Fungus- Megan Lyman, MD
*Subject to change"