Board Governance: A Legal Overview 2017
May 11, 2017
Time: 5:00-6:30 p.m. CT
Presenters: Barbara Weiner, JD
Format: Live Webinar
This program is designed to give your Board an overview of their ligal duties and responsibilities in serving as a Director/Trustee.
- The role of the Board
- The role of the CEO
- What the Bard and CEO should exect from each other
- LIability of Board members
- Board evaluation and what makes a good board member
- Why the Board member is important to your community
- Affiliation or merger considerations
Fee: $200 per facility with unlimited participation. There is no charge for organizations that are members of Barbara Weiner's Legal Consultation program. This webinar will be recorded and available for up to three months after the live event.