The Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network provides resources to improve and enhance access to healthcare in rural Illinois through addressing the healthcare workforce needs of Illinois' rural communities.
Healthcare providers and other healthcare professionals
Whether you are looking for community close to an urban area or a rural community in Illinois, our resources can connect you with a community who's unique character fits your personal and professional needs.
- Free access to job postings
- Non-profit, Illinois based, no pressure job opportunities directing you to the facility contact
- Practice opportunities in all regions of the state of Illinois
- Resources connection you with Illinois financial assistance/loan repayment programs and J-1 Visa programs
- Direct connection and partnership with the Illinois Department of Health Center for Rural Health
State of Illinois Profile and Resources (click)
Adventures in Medicine Career Life Planning Workbook
For Medical Residents
Federal Income Tax Calculator Student Loan Calculator
(Primary Care Providers)