Hospital: Hopedale Medical Complex
Address: 107 Tremont Street
Hopedale, IL 61747
Contact Information: Andrea Halley in Human Resources 309-449-4939
Position Description: HR & Marketing Manager
Hopedale Medical Complex is looking for a HR & Marketing Manager to join our team of outstanding, dedicated healthcare professionals! You have seen the rest, now come work with the best!
This position is a full-time, exempt position with some evenings and week-ends as needed. The duties for this position are (but not limited to):
- Directly supervises two employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Plans and administers policies relating to all phases of human resources activity by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
- Identifies and when necessary coordinates with legal counsel regarding legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Work with VP of Non-Clinical Operation to administer a salary review program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of marketing and human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Oversees HMC’s benefits plan, including health, life, dental, accident, disability, and 401 (K).
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as canteen, transportation, or relocation service.
- Work with Administration and managers to plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of marketing group to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Kronos is helpful but not required.
Our employees enjoy a wide range of benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance; paid time off (PTO); 401k; on-site childcare; free membership in the Employee Wellness program and to our on-site Wellness Center; free parking; and a family friendly atmosphere! Come be a part of our winning team today!
HMC has adopted a Nicotine Free Hiring Policy. We will not hire individuals who use tobacco products.