The Director of Recruitment, Carrie Galbraith, provides a recruitment marketing program that targets providers seeking rural Illinois. Carrie understands rural life and was born, raised and lives in rural Illinois. She uses that experience, along with her 10 years of rural physician recruitment experience, to convey rural employers' message to medical professionals.
- Cost-saving rural focused recruitment marketing program for rural healthcare facilities
- Recruitment support services, such as opportunity development, candidate follow-up, prescreening, newsletter, ListServ and other education resources
- Committed exclusively to rural Illinois
- Knowledge of Illinois financial assistance/loan repayment programs and J-1 Visa programs
- Direct connections and partnership with the Illinois Department of Health Center for Rural Health
- Recruiter with 10 years of rural recruitment experience and a certified in-house recruiter (FASPR) by the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR)
- Partnerships and direct contact with Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Rural Medical Education Development Program, Illinois Department of Public Health Center for Rural Health
- Discount agreements with recruitment marketing and service vendors.
To view our vendor partners and discounts click here
2016-2017 Recruitment Rural Recruitment Services (participation fee required)
Meet your Physician Recruiter
Health Professional Shortage Areas J-1 Visas Loan Repayment