Creating a world-class patient experience,
employee engagement, physician satisfaction
A dysfunctional culture is the single greatest barrier to a healthcare organization's effort to provide a truly great, world-class patient experience. Custom Learning Systems is recognized as a leading expert in helping organizations transform their service delivery by creating a culture of engagement and accountability throughout the entire facility. ICAHN presented a customer service webinar, featuring Brian Lee, CSP.
To obtain the link for his PowerPoint presentation, click here.
For the HCAHPS Breakthrough Series brochure with log-in information, click here.
In partnership with Brian Lee, CSP, and the team at Custom Learning Systems, ICAHN is pleased to offer all members directly, the following comprehensive suite of leading edge services and resources:
- Dynamic, inspirational keynote presentations for conferences, meetings, and leadership and board retreats, including The Magic of Engagement, Six Secrets of World Class Customer Satisfaction, and HCAHPS Critical Access Hospital Choice, and more
- The Critical Access Hospital of Choice, HCAHPS-based Culture Transformational Initiative, including a comprehensive three-year process to achieve break-through patient satisfaction scores through high levels of employee engagement
- On-site leadership, professional development, and service excellence customized training
- The two-day CEO's Service Excellence Initiative, which includes a comprehensive operational service assessment and leadership education boot camp
- HCAHPS webinars and tele-seminars
- The HCAHPS e-learning Performance Improvement Series
All of these services are now available through the Illinois Critical Access Hospital Network. For more information, click here or please contact Angie Charlet, Director of Quality Services, at (815) 875-2999 or contact Brian at www.customlearning.com.