Start Date & Time
5/3/2018 7:30 AM
End Date & Time
5/3/2018 3:30 PM
3000 S Dirksen Pkwy, Springfield, IL
Crowne Plaza, Springfield
See registration for details
Stephanie DeMay, Communication and Media Specialist, at 815.875.2999
2018 ICAHN Expo
The 2018 ICAHN Expo, "Pursuing a Culture of Excellence: Leadership at Every Level," will be held on Thursday, May 3rd from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza, 3000 S. Dirksen Parkway, Springfield, IL. Registration is open for both hospital attendees and exhibitors. Hospital department managers, plant and materials managers, quality managers, respiratory, laboratory, rehab and imaging staff, and public relations and marketing managers are encouraged to participate. The agenda includes: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- 7:30 a.m. Registration and breakfast
- 8:00-9:00 a.m. Exhibitor visits
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Michele Matt, CSP, Inspiring Solutions creator
"Serve Up: 7 Qualities of a Collaborative Culture of Service" - Part 1
This dynamic annual improvement process is designed to educate and equip healthcare organizations to develop or enhance a collaborative culture of excellence in which leaders have a clear understanding of the organization's strategic focus; employees are actively involved and committed to the success of the organization; and departments/teams are cohesive, efficient, synergistic, and aligned.
- 10:00-10:30 a.m. Break and exhibitor visits
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. "Serve Up: 7 Qualities of a Collaborative Culture of Service" - Part 2
- 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. Lunch and exhibitor visits
- 1:00-1:40 p.m. Break-out sessions for Laboratory / Materials Managers / Plant Managers / PR-Marketing-Development / Radiology / Respiratory / Therapy
- 1:45-2:45 p.m. KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Steve Thomas
"Stuck to On"
From time to time, we can get stuck in an “off” position. What we need is to be stuck in an “on” position. In this session, we’ll discuss the six cycles that all people, teams and organizations go through in getting “stuck” and how to recognize and navigate that space. You'll learn about ways to prevent getting “stuck” through taking the right steps in becoming the best version of yourself. You'll leave with a greater understanding of the principles and best practices that effective leaders have mastered, leading to an enhanced level of influence, creating more fulfillment and satisfaction, and lowering stress levels.