Dear Hospital Leadership,
Now that you've received your Community Health Needs Assessment, what are your community's next steps? To answer the "Now What?" questions, please join us on Thursday, May 25th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Northfield Inn, Springfield, IL.
This program focuses on your CHNA results and explains how hospitals and their communities are dealing with identified issues in creative ways. Objectives include:
- Understanding that hospitals are not alone in addressing CHNA issues
- Understanding that solutions can be found within existing resources
- Understanding that community partnerships can be effective in addressing community health issues, while also improving the hospital's role and recognition in the community in the process
- Having the opportunity for peer-to-peer networking/learning about using the CHNA results to strengthen hospitals and communities
- Understanding how to build sustainable community organizations of impact around substance misuse and other health issues
Speakers include Terry Madsen, ICAHN CHNA Consultant; and Dawn Conerton, Coordinator of Community Partners Against Substance Abuse, a nationally recognized rural community coalition that includes a critical access hospital and one other local hospital; and representatives of hospitals that have found creative solutions to issues they faced.
Cost to attend is $50 per individual. Deadline to register and make payment is Thursday, May 18th. There will be no refunds after Thursday, May 11th. For more information, contact Terry Madsen at 815.303.4600.